Yamagin Kenmin Hall (Yamagata Prefectural Cultural Arts Center)
This hall opened March 29 (Sun.), 2020.
Centering around the large hall, which has 2,001 seats, the venue also plays a role as a base for displaying the appeals of Yamagata Prefecture through its local shops and restaurants.
It supports a wide range of stage constructions and can be used for performances including classical concerts and plays.
- Yamagin Kenmin Hall (Yamagata Prefectural Cultural Arts Center)
1-238 Futabacho, Yamagata City, Yamagata Prefecture
3 minutes walk from Yamagata Station
- Parking lot
* Opening hours and days may be different due to COVID-19. Please inquire directly with the hall before visiting.
- Official site
● Capacity: 2,001 seats, three-tier structure
[1st floor: 1,286 seats, 2nd floor: 329 seats, 3rd floor: 386 seats (6 wheelchair spaces)]
* When using the orchestra pit (overhanging stage): 1,829 seats (1st floor: 1,114 seats)
● Hall type
Stage specifications: Frontage: 20m x 20m depth, suspended acoustic reflector, side passage way
● Dressing rooms
Large (3 for 24 people each)
Medium (3 for 12 people each)
Small (4 for 4 people each)
Studio 1 (175㎡)
Studio 2 (193㎡)
◆ Practice rooms
Practice room 1 (107㎡)
Practice room 2 (59㎡)
Practice room 3 (57㎡)
Practice room 4 (19㎡)
◆ Meeting rooms
Meeting room 1 (37㎡)
Meeting room 2 (45㎡)
Meeting room 3 (39㎡)
◆ Childcare room
Feeding corner, infant toilet, heated floor, etc.
* Please see the official website for facility usage fees.