Makino Kanko Fruits Park
You can enjoy cherry-picking on a vast farm of almost 4 hectares.
On rainy days you can pick cherries in the green house.
It is great for families as the elderly and people in wheelchair can pick cherries too.
|Period||Early June to early July|
|Cherry-picking time||30 minutes|
|Admission|| Elementary school and above: 1,600 yen (online discount: 1,300 yen)
Infants 3-5 years old: 900 yen (online discount: 700 yen)
2 years and under: free
*Admission discounts are available if you book online.
*Open daily during the cherry-picking period.
*Cannot be used with other coupons or discounts.
* Reservation is required for cherry-picking.
- Makino Kanko Fruits Park
2020 Makino Nakahara, Kaminoyama City, Yamagata Prefecture
About 30 minutes by car from Yamagata Station
About 10 minutes by car from JR Kaminoyama Onsen Station
- Parking lot
* Opening hours and days may be different due to COVID-19. Please inquire directly with the shop before visiting.
- Official site
- It is a vast garden with a cultivation area of almost 4 hectares.
- The large parking lot can accommodate 20 large buses.
- You can enjoy cherry picking in the green house if it rains.
- The orchard is flat so it is easy to access for the elderly and young children.
- Customers in wheelchairs can also enjoy cherry-picking.
- There is a private orchard for visitors with pets.
- There are drinks available in the rest corner.
- You can visit the sorting center too.
- There is a service counter for deliveries next to the shop.