- VISIT YAMAGATA
- Kimono and Accessories Yukiya (Nanokamachi Gotenzeki)
Kimono and Accessories Yukiya (Nanokamachi Gotenzeki)
- Sightseeing・ Souvenir
- Recommended Girls Solo Culture
The kimono and accessories shop Yukiya located in the Gotenzeki area of Nanokamachi was founded in 1901.
Come here for sales and tailoring, repair, etc., of kimono and accessories.
This is a place tourists from overseas should visit. You can get a glimpse of the Japanese kimono culture.
And kimono accessories make perfect souvenirs.
- Shop name
- Kimono and Accessories Yukiya
2-7-6 Nanukamachi, Yamagata City, Yamagata Prefecture
● About 7 minutes by car from Yamagata Station
● About 60 minutes by car from Sendai Station
● About 30 minutes by car from Yamagata Airport
Approximately 8 minutes by Benichan Bus from Yamagata Station (2 minutes walk from Nanokamachi bus stop)
2nd and 4th Thursday of the month
* Business hours and closed day information may have changed due to COVID-19
For detailed information please contact the orchard directly.
- Official site
[Activity] Mt. Kakunodake & Okama in Winter! Go up Zao in snowshoes
[Feature] Yamagata Ramen! Seven shops classified by flavor
[Feature] CHOCOLATE Lab. YAMAGATA! Chocolate specialty shop
[Feature] Fukuraisuzume Azukiyado! Beautiful fresh Japanese sweets
[Feature] Chilled sweets! Refreshing desserts in Yamagata