- VISIT YAMAGATA
- Town Information Center (Beni-no-Kura)
Town Information Center (Beni-no-Kura)
Seasonal exhibitions to introduce the history, traditions, and culture of Yamagata are held at the Town Information Center within Beni-no-Kura.
Staff at the center can provide information on services and attractions in Yamagata to visitors sightseeing in the city.
Beni-no-Kura Town Information Center
- Beni-no-Kura Town Information Center
2-1-8 Tokamachi, Yamagata City
● From JR Yamagata Station
On foot: 10 minutes
By bus: Get off at “Tokamachi Beni-no-Kura-mae”
* It is convenient to use the 100-yen Benichan Bus downtown route.
● From Yamagata Zao IC
By car: 10 minutes
- Parking lot
- Available: please use the east side private parking lot (free)
The Beni-no-Kura facility is closed on January 1, 2 and 3.
* Opening hours and days may be different due to COVID-19. Please inquire directly with the center before visiting.
- Open daily others
- Official site
[Activity] Mt. Kumanodake & Okama in Winter! Go up Zao in snowshoes
[Feature] Yamagata Ramen! Seven shops classified by flavor
[Feature] CHOCOLATE Lab. YAMAGATA! Chocolate specialty shop
[Feature] Fukuraisuzume Azukiyado! Beautiful fresh Japanese sweets
[Feature] Chilled sweets! Refreshing desserts in Yamagata