Roadside Station Tozawa Momokami-no-Sato Koraikan
Built for the purpose of Japan & Korea friendship, this roadside station has facilities displaying and selling Korean food, such as kimchi, and other Korean products, like cosmetics.
You can enjoy authentic Korean flavors at the restaurant too.
This is a spot you should definitely visit when you visit Tozawa.
- Shop name
- Roadside Station Tozawa Momokami-no-Sato Koraikan
3008-1 Kurogane, Kuraoka, Tozawa Village, Yamagata Prefecture
- 0233-72-3303 0233-72-3303
● About 90 minutes by car from Yamagata City
● About 20 minutes by car from Shinjo City
● About 60 minutes by car from Yamagata Airport
● About 40 minutes by car from Shonai Airport
- Parking lot
- 11 large buses and 71 cars including for people with disabilities
9:00~17:30 (April to November)
9:00~16:30 (December to March)
* Business hours vary depending on the facility.
- Official site
★ Korean Product Center
Here you will find Korean food ingredients and souvenirs, Korean cosmetics and popular Korean style star goods, along with local products from Tozawa village. Please enjoy shopping and interacting with different cultures such as food and folk art.
★ Seoul Bulgogi (Korean restaurant)
The Koryokan special “pork kimchi ramen” and “Tozawa style chilled noodles” are popular. Enjoy authentic Korean flavors including “Dolsot Bibimbap.” There is also curry, various set meals, soba noodles, and a menu for children.
★ Ume-chan Kimchi Michi-no-Eki Tozawa roadside rest area Koraikan branch (fast food corner)
This is a corner where you can eat homemade kimchi, gyoza dumplings, Korean pancakes, ramen and soft serve ice cream.